7 Google Google Plus tips to help with local SEO
Google Plus Local is a huge strategy to not only market your business, but help with SEO rankings. Google + is quickly changing the way local businesses are marketing online. SEO is a way that business want to be listed on the first page of search engines, but if you don’t have your Google + page established optimized and linked to your website, your won’t stand out and get the calls. I have personally moved over to Google Plus for my Social Networking strategy, because of the tools, resources and mobile searches. Mobile devices have taken over desktops for online searching. Android devices are the #1 product people use, and who owns Android? That’s right…. Google! With this fact, people are setting up their personal Google Plus pages, more and more every day (actually at a faster rate than Facebook). It is important for you to do it now, to get ahead and stay ahead of your competition.
Methods to utilize your Google Plus Local Business Page to help with local SEO
Here are seven tips to get your Google Plus Local page to help with your business.
1. Your Google+ profile – Complete it. Do this with some thought. Make sure you use engaging photos and images, and link to your other social media profiles.
2. List your key information – In particular hours of operation, contact details, as well as maps and directions.
3 Link to your blog or site – Make sure you link to your main business blog or site. This will provide added traffic and a great link.
4. Create your business page –You can create content of any length, including video. This has strong benefits for search results as well as for folks that find you on Google+.
5 Link to your other content – Link out to your blog posts. In addition to having them indexed nearly instantly, this also has a number of SEO advantages. You can also use your Google+ page to create posts, complete with multimedia that can link to your pages elsewhere. The possibilities are staggering.
6. Utilize Direct Connect – Utilize this feature in Google+ to let people to add you to circles whenever they find you in search. Think of this as a Facebook “Like”.
7. Use video chat in Google+ Hangouts – Whenever you hold a video chat, Google+ streams it, records it, and sends you the recording via email. You can then upload to YouTube if you want, or use it on your site or in private. One fantastic way to use it is to create impromptu product demos.
This barely scratches the surface of what’s possible with Google+. To discover even more strategies as well as a cool infographic on the subject see this post on CopyBlogger.
If you need assistance on setting up or optimizing your Google Plus Local Business page, Net5 Marketing can help. To move forward <<< Click Here Now >>> .