Reputation Marketing is the method to make you the Most Trusted Business in Your Market!
Referral Marketing is the #1 type of marketing for converting leads. #2 is Online Reputation Reviews. Most people consider online reviews to be the most trustful resource when selection a business online. People trust online reviews. Reviews on directory review sites like Google Plus, Insider Pages, Superpages, Yellowpages, Merchant Circle and City Search are a major influence when buying decisions are made online. As an example, if you were looking online for a restaurant to eat at, and you saw one restaurant had 30 five star reviews and the next restaurant had 5 two & three star reviews, which restaurant would you trust for good food, service and price? This concept is also the case for every other business, whether it a product or service. Doctors, attorneys, home improvement, roofers, electricians, and plumbers are a few of many markets that are impacted by online reviews.
To get a grasp on Reputation Marketing… And See How It Can Help Your Business.
Based on Reputation…. Who Would You Choose?
By implementing reputation marketing and reputation management into your company, not only are you showing consumers how good your company is, but you will be building a long term relationship with your current customers. We give your customers a simple and quick way to leave reviews, without having to go through the whole process of setting up accounts and leaving reviews. This is the future of online marketing. This is the way your competition is moving! You need to make sure your business is on top of your competition.
Our Packages Includes:
- Create a private branded review page where customers can leave a review in 30 seconds.
- We get Your Customers Reviews Posted for you on Google Plus, and the other designated review sites.
- Market specific local directory research. What directories help your rankings and review status.
- Create / claim, update or optimize your accounts on designated review sites.
- Document a list of your citations and company logins.
- Set up and manage a process to monitor your listings on major review sites.
- Immediate Alerts to designated email of all positive and negative reviews posted on the established review sites.
- Train you and your staff on the proper way to respond to posted positive and negative reviews.
- Produce videos, based on customer reviews that display on your website and rank on the search engines
- Focus on pushing down bad reviews and averaging up your reputation score
- SEO your pages within the review directories, so they show up on page 1 & page 2 of the search engines
- Monthly reports of posted reviews and growth of your companies online visibility and trust factor!
Net5 Marketing Colorado Springs CO Contact Us